We value the security of your personal data.
1. Age restrictions
We do not intentionally collect personal data and do not provide services to users under the age of 18.
2. What information do we collect about you
The types of data we collect and process include the following:
- Approximate location
- Precise location
- Application information
- Error reports
- Other data
- IP address
- Unique device identifier (UDID)
- International mobile equipment identity (IMEI)
- Device MAC address
- Advertising identifiers (Android, iOS)
Additional data may be collected if you choose to share it, for example, by filling in fields in your profile.
3. How Your Personal Information is Used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify you when using the Applications;
- To collect data on how users interact with the application and its performance;
- To ensure optimal functioning of the Applications for you and your device;
- To display targeted advertisements and marketing messages or evaluate the effectiveness of advertising;
- To personalize the application by showing recommended content or offers;
- To notify you of changes in the operation of our Applications;
- To provide you with information about updates and other special offers and new features of our Applications;
4. Where we store your personal data
We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data we have. Access to your personal data is granted only to those individuals who, in our belief, truly need to access it as part of their work responsibilities.
By providing us with your personal data, you agree that we will retain your data for as long as necessary (up to 5 years) to ensure the functioning of any services provided by us or to comply with applicable laws, requests, and orders of competent jurisdiction courts.
5. Who may receive your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- for advertising purposes;
- for managing or administering certain aspects of our Applications; for analysis purposes; for improving our Applications;
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of other users of the Applications;
- when we are required or permitted to do so by law;
- in the event that a third party acquires us (or substantially all of our assets), in which case the personal data of our users that we possess will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose aggregated information to third parties regarding how our users use our Applications, but such information does not include data that allows personal identification.
Cookie is a small text file that will be installed by our Applications on your device, allowing us to provide certain features in our Application.
From time to time, we may engage third-party advertisers or sponsors in our Applications. In such cases, we do not disclose any information that can identify specific users, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users.
We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach their targeted audience (e.g., men from London).
We may use personal data obtained from you to fulfill the request of our advertisers or sponsors to display their advertisements to such a targeted audience.
You have the right to request us to cease using your personal data for marketing, analytical, or other purposes. You can opt out of the collection of your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Policy Changes
11. Contact Information
Developer (Rights Holder) of the Application: Block Games Studio (part of the Developer group). We welcome your comments or questions. All messages should be sent to the address indicated on the developer’s page.